Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme product slider issue of vineyard theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hi:

I have an issue of vineyard theme after my installation.

some of the elements in visual composer don’t work, for example, product slider and product list. After demo installation, the part in index page shows ‘Post not found!’, and when I tried to edit product slider part at backend, it loads all the time and cannot be edited. the same issue happen on almost all the elements with wordpress logo ahead in visual composer.

and another question, is there possible to remove the configuration icon on the left top of header which has a menu including: currency and language in, because it has no use for my shop.

Could you please help, thanks a lot!

Web info: As I’m using a temp link before official recording, please enter password: p123p123, and the verify code to access front page (since I failed to combine this information below in website url place, I put it here).

Best Regard
      Richard

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please give me your FTP info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi richardzuo,

Please give me your host.

Thanks!

I fixed for you . Please check again

Yes, it all works now!
      Thanks a lot for your help!
      It’s a perfect theme, totally meets my need and it has a great presentation.

Best Regards
      Richard

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.