Home Forums Themes Support Cayto WordPress Theme Problem with cayto theme

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi i need help with some topics:

1. On the product thumbnail, once you hover on top of it you get to see “Quickview”, “Add to wishlist” etc. We have managed to translate one of the options, but the configuration to change the others aren’t taking effect. *You can see the images attached with this email.

2. On the product page. Once you are seeing the product, you can see on the left side the other views of the product in a carousel. We have deactivated several options to stop the carousel from duplicating the images. Also, the infinite loop is still going on even when the option is deactivated.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Paola Nader,

To solve it, please give me your FTP info firstly.
      We will edit it for you.
      Looking forward to your response!

Regards.

HI Noa Ngo

Thats perfect! Thanks! Below is the info to the FTP access and also the reminder of what is needed.

NUMERO DE IP:
        USER
        mentalsports
        PASSWORD
        PaolaNader2@17

1. On the product thumbnail, once you hover on top of it you get to see “Quickview” (please translate to: Vista Rápida), “Add to wishlist” (please translate to: Añadir a lista) etc. We have managed to translate one of the options, but the configuration to change the others aren’t taking effect. *You can see the images attached with this email.

2. On the product page. Once you are seeing the product, you can see on the left side the other views of the product in a carousel. We have deactivated several options to stop the carousel from duplicating the images. Also, the infinite loop is still going on even when the option is deactivated.

Please see the pictures i already attached to the previous message for further info.

Thanks for the help! Have a great day!

I fixed for you . Please check you site again

I just lost a customer because of an error in the site

in the shopping cart it says

Shipping Address Details

where it should be asking for a billing address

PLEASE CAN YOU FIX THIS

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.