Home Forums General Forum Problem after theme upload

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

I bought one of your themes that I can’t use now, because an error message appears:

Warning: require_once(/home/xxx/www/xxx.ch/wp-content/themes/passion/redux-framework/ReduxCore/framework.php) [function.require-once.php]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/www/xxx.ch/wp-content/themes/passion/functions.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require.php]: Failed opening required ‘/home/xxx/www/xxx.ch/wp-content/themes/passion/redux-framework/ReduxCore/framework.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/share/pear’) in /home/xxx/www/xxx.ch/wp-content/themes/passion/functions.php on line 11

(Theme: https://themeforest.net/item/passion-handmade-craft-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/17589666?s)

Hi hkoell,

Please activate the default theme, and send us Admin login detail?
      We will check this issue for you.
      Thanks!

Hi

Can’t you send me a new zip download of the theme? The way I interpret the error message there is a problem with the redux framework

(I could only recover my WordPress installation via FTP)

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi
      On the screenshot the values are shown by the Woocommerce plugin, which is included in the theme. The problem is that the error message appears when I upload the theme. I can’t even see the values.

Hi hkoell,

Please build your site on the host and send us Admin login detail!
      We can’t see the error as you said.
      And we also can’t check it now.
      Thanks!

As I mentioned before, I cannot send you the login for security reasons. I have sent you the error message

This reply has been marked as private.

There is still a security problem because I can’t say exactly what you are doing in my WordPress installation.

The error message shows that there is a problem with the Redux framework.

I tried to download the new theme, exactly the same error message appears

Hi hkoell,

We supported for lots of customer.
      If your site have any trouble, we also have to fix for you.
      So, we don’t have reason to destroy your site.
      We don’t have much time to destroy it and then have to resolve it for you.
      If you don’t send the information for us. We can’t check and fix the error for you.
      That is impossible to resolve the problem when you’re say with us that : “The problem is that the error message appears when I upload the theme”
      Have very much the error like that. And It will have very much the reason caused this. So, we need check everything to find the reason.
      And to fix this, we even have to edit code for you.
      If you don’t send them for us. How can we fix this for you?
      Hope you to response soon!

I updated my WordPress version today and then re-downloaded the theme again in my Envato account and uploaded it again (after deleting the already installed Passion theme) and as if by magic it worked this time – the WordPress update seems to have fixed the bug.

Thanks for your assistance

Hi hkoell,

Great!
      If you need more assistance from us, please back here!
      Thanks!

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.