Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Joomla Template Presets Color

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I’m having a hard time changing all the colors of the template. I’m given three color options and regardless everything is green. I chose preset 2 and changed the color to peach but everything still shows up green. I’ve had to go into the CSS codes and change it but if I go into template and make any updates, all my CSS changes revert to the original. I have had to backup my CSS files just so I don’t lose my work in case I have to go into the template options.
      There is also a green halo around the search box that I can’t find the code to.

Hi,

Please, send some screenshots to us. You can follow 1 topic and let us know all your trouble.

Anonymous

Thank you for your response. I’m showing in my screen shots navigation font changes that don’t work and color presets that are still green.
      I can make those changes in the CSS, but if I have to go back into the template to make changes, it reverts back to the original.

Anonymous

This screen shot shows green in the cart still but also shows that my navigation font changes are not working.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.