Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      I’m writing because when you click on one project of the portfolio, the project featured img is deformed. (see attached)

Another thing. On checkout page says county instead of country.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi lang atholl,

Thank you for reaching us.

1. Portfolio: On our demo, the feature image will display in a carousel style. It means you should set different feature image for each post. I see now there is no content of each post on you site and only one feature image for all.

– Image on Portfolio is stretch: Due to your image has small dimension. You may refer from our demo – http://prntscr.com/f8ay6d

2. To change text color on footer: Please use Custom CSS on Theme Options.

3. Canvas Menu: I see on your site, the menu is vertical now. It is horizontal on our demo. If you would like to make it three line icon, we can help you. Just please give us your FTP info details.

Canvas Menu: I see on your site, the menu is vertical now. It is horizontal on our demo.

How Can I make the menu horizontal on tablet?

Thank you,
      Maria.

Hello,
      You could insert in Style.css bellow code:
      /*Menu Table*/
      @media(min-width:768px) and (max-width:991px){
      .tb-header-v1.header_shop_blog .tb-header-menu .tb-header-menu-inner .tb-menu .tb-menu-list > ul > li{
      display:inline-block;
      vertical-align: middle;
      }
      }

Hello,
      I did it but nothing changes. I’ve pasted it on custom css code and when I paste the code on Editor style.css this message comes up.

Attachments:

I don’t know why instagram feed doesn’t work either…

Hi buddy,

Please give us your FTP login details. We’ll try!

Thank you!

Hello,

SFTP

Host Name:9b0.742.myftpupload.com
      Port:22
      SFTP User Name:k9b03938549870
      Password:Y72efR-sa1J#

Thank you for your help.

Hello,
      I can’t access Account FTP of you. please send FTP(host name, username, password) to me again!
      than’k

Hello, I send you the details again. I stress that it ours is SFTP not FTP

SFTP

Host Name:9b0.742.myftpupload.com
      Port:22
      SFTP User Name:k9b03938549870
      Password:Y72efR-sa1J#

Hello,
      I have added instagram to your site, you can follow that template.

Hello again,
      I have several questions.
      1. Why the Instagram feed works with your user ID and not with mine?
      2. Shop sidebar: Why the sidebar doesn’t show the price filter on my wines shop, even though the widget is on the widget tab, but it appears on a category page (see images attached.)
      3. I paste this code on my Theme options->Custom Css to make the menu horizontal on tablet screens but nothing happens. It does if I paste the css code in each page, do I need to copy and paste the code each time my client adds a new product? Does exist a more simple solution?

@media(min-width:768px) and (max-width:991px){
      .tb-header-v1.header_shop_blog .tb-header-menu .tb-header-menu-inner .tb-menu .tb-menu-list > ul > li{
      display:inline-block;
      vertical-align: middle;
      }
      }

4. Another thing that I wonder (less important than the others bellow is if when you click on the search bar to look for a product, the products start to appear as you write the name. Ex. I’m writing Ba and a list appears bellow with products which name starts with Ba) Is there an option to do that?

As far as I concerned these are the problems I’m experiencing with the template.

Thank you in advance for your help,
      Maria.

Attachments:

Hello,
      1. You should enter the correct ‘Access Token’, Show Photos From -> ‘User ID’, TagName / LocationId / UserId => ‘IDXXX’.
      2. widget ‘Woocommerce price filter’ working page archive not working Page(curren you use page).
      3. you should paste style.css

Hello,
      I don’t quite understand your explanation for my woocommerce price filter problem.

When I upload the code to the style.css this message appear (see attached)

Thank you!

Attachments:

Hello,
      price filter working Arichive(http://prntscr.com/fbw06b).
      I’ll insert code in Style.css.

Viewing 16 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.