Home Forums Themes Support Bencher WordPress Theme Plugin updates

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

When I tried to update some plugins, these two require to purchase new versions. Do we have to make update purchases from time to time with the plugins? What is the best way we manage these updates?

I also tried to deactivate some plugins that dint come with the theme but it broke the layout design so at this point i’m not sure what to do?

Do I have to purchase the updates? or can I just leave it as it. Kindly let me know.

Thank you in advance!!

Screen shot with plugins attached

Hi again,

What are the plugins you want to mention?
      Please let us know!
      Thanks!

Hi There,

Sorry the plugins were shown on the screen shot attached – but apparently there was an uploading error.

Woocommerce TM Extra Product Options and WPBakery Page Builder

Hi again,

We don’t use the Woocommerce TM Extra Product Options plugin.
      So it isn’t the things that we can explain to you. That is beyond out of our scope.

About WPBakery Page Builder. You do not need active or take care about that message active. You can update WPBakery Page Builder with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with WPBakery Page Builder (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a WPBakery Page Builder. The WPBakery Page Builder come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

Similar for Revolution Slider.

How to update latest plugin:

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.