Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme page settings – breadcrumbs & menu colours

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I don’t not want the breadcrumbs to appear across the banner image. When i turn them off the entire banner image disappears.

I have changed the menu colours in the theme options but it is not displaying

I am new to word press so just trying to get my head around the basics. thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

what are BBCodes?
      Ignore the colour settings i will jsut keep the main nav black but i do not want the breadcrumbs displaying

Hi there,

To save any changes on Theme Options, please turn on Less Design first.

– To change the breadcrumb, please go to Theme Options > Title Bar: http://prntscr.com/em46uq

– To turn off the breadcrumb, here you go: http://prntscr.com/em476t

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Thankyou for the screen shots it is very clear, but when i turn the breadcrumbs off it also makes the banner image disappear.

can i have the breadcrumbs off but the banner image visible?

Can i place some other text over the banner image? Like the Acqua demo displays

And why can’t i see the footer?

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please give us your Admin + FTP Login info?

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

When i bought the template i thought i would get all the pages populated with dummy content which i could just switch for my own. So that i did not have to build the pages from scratch. Why don’t i see the other pages that are displayed in the demo? Can i get them installed so i can just populate?

Hi there,

There was something missing from the importing.

We will import them for you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.