Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Page Layout for Teaechers

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Hello;

How do I change the page layout for teachers and adjust the stylesheet for larger text, more visible links, etc.?

Thank you!

Hi ReadingLady,

You can go to edit the Teachers page and change some template here for Archive Teacher.
      http://prntscr.com/k8ob9m
      And if you want to modify some text, color,etc please use CSS to change it.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. However, those aren’t the settings I was asking about. What I mean is, how I can make the individual teacher pages look different from blog posts? When someone clicks on a teacher, for example, it takes them to a full page for that teacher, but the layout is the same as a right-sidebar blog post.

That’s what I would like to change. How do I do that? And where would I put the CSS to change specific page elements?

Thank you.

Hi ReadingLady,

Please use this class to change for Single Teacher page!
      https://prnt.sc/k942zc
      It won’t influence to the Blog page.
      This is the place where you can add CSS code to change something.
      Theme Options -> Custom CSS.
      http://prntscr.com/k93h2q
      And firstly, please learn about HTML/CSS to custom for your site easier.

Thanks for the links and info — I’m just not sure I understand how to use the single-teacher class to make changes. Could you explain in more detail, please?

Hi ReadingLady,

Please let us know what do you want to change!
      We will assist it modify it.
      Please send us some screenshot for clarify!
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi ReadingLady,

We fixed it for you. Please check back!
      Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for changing the URL and the breadcrumbs. Could you please let me know how it was done so that I can replicate it in the future?

Also, the teacher pages still appear as right sidebar blog posts. I need to know how to change the layout so that it looks like a normal site page. No sidebar, no date, no author information, no comments, etc.

Thank you!

Also, now none of the regular pages will display. I keep getting a “page not found” error for the rest of the site except for the current homepage. This is making it impossible to edit my site.

Would it be possible to implement these edits in a child theme? I don’t want to continue risking breaking the site or lose the changes when the theme updates.

Hi again,

We advice you should use child theme.
      It is necessary for you in some case risking.
      And about this issue we will fix and response for you soon!
      Thanks for your impatience!

Hi ReadingLady,

Please save permalinks here once again!
      http://prntscr.com/kg1bve
      The issue will resolved for you.
      Thanks!

Hello,

I refreshed the permalinks as instructed and am still having the same problem. Only the Teacher pages will display — everything else is giving a Page Not Found error.

And the Teacher and Service page layouts are still appearing as right-hand column pages instead of normal website pages.

Please advise. Thank you!

Hi again,

We noticed you’re using some plugins strange.
      So please deactivate them and check again to find out the reason!
      If something wrong, please back here with us!

Hello,

I’m not using any plugins that we’re active before the changes to the site were made. All the plugins are compatible with the current version of WordPress and didn’t affect the theme prior to the changes.

Hi ReadingLady,

Could you please send us FTP info?
      We will fix it for you.
      Thanks!

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.