Home Forums Themes Support Cayto WordPress Theme Multi Errors in my Cayto Theme (cart and search , sidebar)

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello guys i am having a really bad problems with my theme Cayto

second of all i am having those errors:
      1- The cart and search icons are not shown in the top header i tried adding them multi times but still nothing happened and nothing has been shown

2- the shop sidebar i have set it to be in the left of the shop page but for some random reason it is not showing in the left it is showing in the top of the page LOL

3- the title page of the shop page it is using the name of the latest product i have added how ever this is very weird so i displayed it as none using the css.

4- i am trying to show a related products in the single product page are we able to do this ?

please help me as fast as possible as this is a really important website that need to be done as soon as possible

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi thejoud,

1. We fixed it for you.
      2. We can see it display in the left now.
      3. We changed it for you.
      4. Because you’re only have one product.
      So please upload more product and choose categories for them.
      If something wrong, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

Thank you so so much i really love you guys just one last thing
      in the home page is you scroll to the middle of the page then you try to make a refresh you will see the top bar making it self as a sticky navbar
      how can i fix that ?

Hi thejoud,

We fixed this issue for you.
      Please check back!
      If something wrong, please back here with us.
      And if you happy with our support service please give us a good review on ThemeForest!
      Thanks!
      Have a nice day!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.