Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author

Hi There,

Can you help me with some issues on our site when it comes to mobile viewing:

https://www.thejaderoom.com.au/

1. Can the phone number have a click-to-dial feature?

Thanks!

Hi carlashi07,

Sorry we can’t do this for you.
      That is beyond our scope. Please hire someone can do that for you.
      If you have need more assistance, please get back to us!

Thanks, I understand.

But is there a plugin that you can recommend that is compatible to the theme so we can make the number click-to-dial?

Thanks again

Can you give me an example of a demo site that I can visualize the functionality you want.

Hi,

Something like this. Either I add a Call button that when clicked will automatically dial the contact number or just making the contact number clickable to automatically dial.Something like this plugin, but this one doesn’t seem compatible with the theme πŸ™

Call Now Button

Also, maybe with this one you can help me. Can we make the mobile view of the menu (3 lines), be right aligned and the menu comes from the right as well, right now, it’s coming from the left.

Looking forward to your answer.

Thanks!

seems problematic plugin we had to add custom css for it. Please check the call button

Thank you for fixing it. One problem, where can we change the number? It’s dialing a different number. Thank you.

2. Can we make the mobile view of the menu (3 lines), be right aligned and the menu comes from the right as well, right now, it’s coming from the left.

Thank you very much, you have been very helpful!

Hi carlashi07,

1. Please go to Settings -> Call Now Button -> Enter phone number -> Save change.
      http://prntscr.com/hlur02
      2. I edited it for you. Please check it!

Thank you so much for your help on this matter, truly appreciate it.

1. Now, there’s one glitch also on mobile view. The submenu under OUR CLINIC is not working on apple devices but all OK and showing up when clicked/tapped on Android devices. Can you please check.

2. Can we make the logo fit on the header on mobile device, right now it’s flowing below it.

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi carlashi07,

1. Please resize for the logo on mobile device!
      2. I checked this issue. But I see it works well. Please check this once again!
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed for you. You please check your site again

This reply has been marked as private.

I fix for you. Please check back on your iphone

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.