Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Mobile menu on android not responding

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi 🙂 Thank You for a good theme. We have a problem that the menu is not responding on a standard android browser. It seems to be a problem on all Samsung phones with the “build-in” browser. Can you help us from here?
      I will leave in the sensitive information on my next reply.

If you need FTP access – we will supply this. No problem.
      We saw that the same error is on your demo – so I think it is a bug from the beginning.

Hi Martin,

‘Built-in’ browser on all Android devices support failure for HTML5 and js possibly, so if you test your site on other browser (Chrome, etc), it would be fully functional.

Thank you,

Hi Sophie

Thanks for the reply. Is it possible for you to test on a Samsung device with the default browser? We have worked with many other themes with HTML5, Bootstrap and JS that works on this browser.
      See my attached picture for the icon and version of the browser.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
      Martin

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I tested your site in standard browser on samsung device

It’s display properly (file attach)

Thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again.

Yes it displays but nothing happens when you click the burger-menu. Please fix this issue.
      We have tested other themes with burger-menus coded in JavaScript and they do not have this problem.

I have made a video for you to show that it does not work. Get it here: http://melviorganic.dk/video-1495362799.mp4

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.