Home Forums Themes Support Miracle – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme missing stylesheet on download! not a good start!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Paid 61 dollars for tis, first thing that hapens on installing is this message

“The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”

please advise on how to resolve?

i downloaded the file again, this time just the wordpress install only, when i install i get this message!

“Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘:’ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/template-functions.php on line 723”

VERY bad feeling about this, i think i want my money back! trust for the stability of this theme is not there!

Hi you there,

Thank you for purchasing Miracle and sorry for the issue.

Could you please give us your Admin Login info? We will check it and get back to you.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Hi,

Please, check PHP version. it should 5.4.x or greater. Then download package from ThemeForest. Unzip and choose miracle.zip

php version is 5.5 and i did try to install miracle as a zip, says missing stylesheet as stated more than 2 hours ago. You are missing a file from the zip and/or have errors

Hi there again,

Sorry but I cannot access to your Admin with provided info. Could you please check it?

Thanks,
      Sophie

do you read what i wrote in the private message, your theme has screwed my site so badly the admin screen cant be accessed.

Hi there,

I’m sorry I just checked the ability of accessing Admin.
      Could you please give us your FTP info?

Thanks,
      Sophie

i just want a refund, i’m not going to be annoyed with this anymore, reported to paypal. I don’t trust you with my FTP info, too much damage could result.

All I need is a COMPLETE zip file, not missing any files, then I can get this installed. Please check the file yourself and you will see it is missing style.css

I am running php 5.5 which i was told is more than adequate to run this theme.

ERROR MESSAGE STATES:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/template-functions.php on line 723

please check this and update me.

This reply has been marked as private.

i trust its being worked on as i now see a different error to what was there before, i appreciate the effort – apologies for my shortness but I am under pressure to get this new site live and need this theme to work for me.

Hi,
      You can download theme bellow.

now i get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/shortcodes/slider_images/slider_images.php on line 25″

something throws an error on the slider codes?

please help, appreciate the effort!

new error, still not working…

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘[‘ in /home/content/47/5402247/html/clients/coded/bostonbw/wp-content/themes/miracle/framework/shortcodes/slider_images/slider_images.php on line 25

We remove that shortcode. It still shows, this maybe due to CACHE. Please try clearing cache!

Thought that it would be more convenient to access your FTP and give back to you a perfect work. Just afraid that you are bored.

Thank you,
      Sophie

Can you fix the shortcode for sliders, for now i changed the filename of that folder, this makes the theme appear but still with an error.

and i did a hard refresh of cache

Hi,
      You can back-up miracle.zip in your host then give it back to me, I’ll fix the error.

Hi,

Sorry for inconvenience. We checked carefully on our host and local before sent to you.
      This is a problem host. Could you please send FTP to us (private message)? We will check and assist you.
      We will check and keep private info. http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-syntax-error-in-wordpress/

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.