Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Menu with multiple columns

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, another topic:
      I would like to be able to set columns for categories like in your demo to have NAME OF CATEGORIES of the shop titling every column and a list of products in every column (I attached the example of your demo)

Right now on my web I set the categories but the white window appear really quickly, disappearing so quickly I can’t even select the voices and its just one column.
      Can you explain me how can I build that exactly as you have it in your demo?

THanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting us!
      Please go to ‘Header.less’ file and remove the line of css of margin, then you can be able to click on the dropdown.

To set many columns for one main menu item title, please go to Appearance > Menus and create a Megamenu for it. Set the number of columns for main menu item, then drag pages into each columns as child menu item. You can see our documentation.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Good morning,
      apparently, I still have this issue with the shop 6 columns drop-down menu.
      The columns are set and look super nice but..it disappears too quickly to have the time to click on it.
      Can you help me on that, please?

Thank you very much!!

Hi there,

Please let’s see this screenshot and you will understand why that was it: http://prntscr.com/emhtv3

What you should do now is using Custom CSS to apply the menu items line-height: 105px !important

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.