Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey, this issue has been on the forum a few times:
      The mega menu does not work.

How can this be solved?

Also, the top header bar colors will not change if I change the colors to custom ones in the theme options, only if I choose a preset the colors will change. But since I’d like to apply my own colors, how can I do it?

Hi bkniffler,

Thanks for contacting us!
      Could you please give us Admin login detail?
      We will check this for you.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

Where do you change color?
      Please make sure that you turned on the Less design in Theme Options and cleared all cache before test again!
      Thanks!

Hey, under Theme Options => Colors I don’t have a great choice of colors, in fact it depends on what Preset I use how many colors I can customize. But it doesn’t matter what colors I choose, the Buttons and Top Nav are not affected.
      Under Theme => Customize => Colors there is a greater choice of colors (why?). But also there, the color changes have no effect whatsoever on button and top bar colors. So if you could demonstrate to me that it works, I’d be greatful (just change everything to #c2185b for example. I’ve tried, didn’t work.).

Also, the Menu problem persists.

ps. I need to say that its been a huge pain to install the theme with the demo data, since I followed the docs that are part of the package, until I found out that these are not up to date and I need to follow the explanation of the youtube video instead, already having wasted several hours. The theme is really beautiful, but please get the menu, the colors and the docs fixed!

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.