Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Main Menu Cusomization

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved
Viewing 34 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

Issue 1: I am creating a primary/main menu. There are 9 top level menu items. First 6 menu items look correct, they have a bullet point and are separated with a line, after the 6th menu item the formatting changes, and the bullet points and separating lines are gone. I noticed they the items that look correct have a css class=”standar-dropdown standard autodrop_submenu sub-menu dropdown-menu”. The menu item that looks incorrect has css class=”multicolumn sub-menu dropdown-menu” for some reason.

Issue2: When the website is in the smaller window and the main menu collapses into blue side menu, it doesn’t work. The menu does not respond to hover over or a click.

Please see the screenshots attached.

For login info, I am logging in from godaddy account to staging server the admin login info seems to be populated automatic.

Thanks,
      Marina

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

drop down issue

Hi Marina,

We can’t log in to your site. Please check the info login and send us the correct information. And please upload your screenshot again, we can’t see it.
      http://prntscr.com/g86thz

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

Sorry for your issue.
      Could you please send me your FTP info? We will fix it for you.

Thanks!

You try to disable your plugin you installed. Theme can not compatible with some plugin

Can you clarify what are you talking about please. What plugins the theme is not compatible with? Which plugin was or needs to be disabled?

Which plugins the theme is not compatible with?

An update on this issue would have been appreciated.

Thanks

Hi again,

We noticed that your site is not work well.
      So, We want to suggest you reset all and import the demo data one again.
      Please let me know, we will help you do it.

Thanks!

Hello,

The site is not working well is a really general statement. Can you be specific?
      There are pages that do not look correct because they are migrated from the old theme that we were using. So I am working on each page to make it look correct. I already worked on several page layouts and don’t want to redo them or loose the progress.

Can we setup time that works for both of us and work through problems I am having with the theme? I have a deadline to finish this website in a week hence don’t want to wait couple of days for each reply.

Thanks,
      Marina

Tuesday 9am PST time, can we do a meeting or however you were planning to help me

Hi marishka,

Hi marishka,

Sorry for the delay!
      Actually, the best way we can do at this time is import once again. Because the data seems was imported not properly.However, you don’t want to do this. So, we will try our best to help you.
      Please let me know, how can we help you right now?
      If we can do it, we will help you now.

Regards.

Hi marishka,

We can discuss at this post.
      We will do everything for you, if we can.

Thanks!

ok lets discuss now. How do you conduct the discussion?

Hello,

There are bugs with the theme navigation bar. Please refer to my first post for the details of the problems I am having with the theme. Let me know what is the reason for the bug. Reseting website and starting all over again is not a solution, since there is no investigated reason for it and no guarantee that if I reset the website the navigation bar will work as intended. I have work in progress that will be lost if we reset the whole website. It would be reasonable as part of the support you provide to investigate the bug that I am having with the theme and let me know the reason.

Thanks,
      Marina

Hello,

I just imported everything from the scratch, Installed the theme, activated it the theme, installed and activated all plugins successfully, changed the navigation bar menu I have created to primary menu and I am having the same exact bug. The bug is not fixed and I lost all of the progress.

Please advise or provide someone who can fix this ASAP!

Thanks,
      Marina

I am able to recreate the bug with the demo data menu you provide. Look what happens after the 6th menu item – Contact Us. Please look at it and advise ASAP!

Here is how to recreate the bug.
      Go to appearance -> menus. Drag and drop menu items such that all menu items have subitems under them. After the 6th menu item the display is missing bullets and separator lines.

Thanks,
      Marina

Hi marishka,

We have changed something on your site.
      Please create the menu again to check this issue. After that, please don’t delete the content at menu.
      We are fixing this issue for you.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello again,

I am having issues with Title object. It is not centered the icon is not showing and I cannot change the font size. Can you please advise,

Thanks,
      Marina

Hi marishka,

Could you please send me some screenshot for this.
      To change the font size, please go to Theme Options -> Typography.

Thanks!

Please take a look at ExpectedTitleLook picture, TitleSettings and TitleProblem1 pictures

Attachments:

Hello,

I am having another issue with the footer. The footer does not stay at the bottom of the page and the content shifts up under the navigation menu. Navigation menu clips the beginning portion of the page. This usually occurs with pages that have small content. Please see attached picture.

Thanks,
      Marina

Attachments:

Please let me know the resolution of the above 2 issues ASAP.

Thanks,
      Marina

Hi marishka,

Could you please send me your Admin info again?
      I can’t access to your site.
      Waiting for feed back from you!

Thanks!

Hi marishka,

My mean is that you can give me your Admin info.
      (link site + User + Password)
      Something like this:
      http://prntscr.com/gf7rfp

Thanks!

Hi Marina,

Sorry, I followed your instructions.
      But I didn’t see you use our theme.
      Please see the screenshot.
      http://prntscr.com/gf8ymi

Thanks!

Can you make sure you are choosing, STAGING server

make sure to follow step 3 correctly
      3) under godaddy account find Domain Manager -> Hostings -> Staging – Manage -> Staging WP Admin

This problem is mostly reproducible on a big screen

Viewing 34 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.