Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme Lots of theme issues

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello

I purchased Vineyard theme a couple of weeks ago and I’m not happy with the results on my site.

1. The header is set to style 1 but the logo is on the left and the shopping cart is missing.

2. My logo is black, when scrolling down the sticky header background is black and the logo is not visible. I need to be able to change the sticky header background color or able to change the logo for a white version. A lot of themes has that option. Also the background on the sticky header opacity is lighter than in the demo and the menu items are hard to find.

3. The footer as in the demo is totally missing.

4. On the backend is a message about some old Woocommerce files.

5. I had to deactivate the smoothscroll option otherwise the navigation is slow and like chopped. A complete mess.

6. There is a bunch of header styles but almost zero options for the user to customize, the shop header is ugly, has a black background and my logo is black so is totally invisible. On the title of the page it has like an awful image and a ARCHIVES PRODUCTS title that is not possible to edit or hide. That image title header is nonsense.

7. The same on other sections, I can’t control which header style I want to display, on single product has the same ugly and with no sense at all header image, or the about us section, or the blog, or contact us. The same ugly image title block. I want to be able to edit each image and title or get rid of those, they are really ugly with all due respect.

I want to have the same header style trough the whole website, it looks like you are changing to a different site.

I’m not happy with the theme and I need help asap. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello,

These issues might come from some low values on your hosting system. Widget was not imported to your site. I imported it already. But it has some CSS issues. Could you please give me your FTP info? I’ll check it

http://prntscr.com/f64ym6

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

I can’t login with your info provided

http://prntscr.com/f6jcc7

Thanks

Hello,

Next time you should try harder.
      Make sure you are using SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol.
      Need help or my money refund ASAP.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

I think it is time upgraded some values on hosting system and we need a helping hand from your hosting provider to do that.

php_value upload_max_filesize 1000M
      php_value post_max_size 2000M
      php_value memory_limit 3000M
      php_value max_execution_time 300
      php_value max_input_time 300

http://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/171-fixing-maximum-upload-and-php-memory-limit-issues

After having them updated, please get back to us, we will test all again.

Thanks for your patience!

This is why I rather bought themes from power elite authors and with lots of sales. You never have problems with them and the themes are solid.
      I need my money back ASAP I don’t want to keep struggling with your theme, it doesn’t work property at all.
      How can I claim for a refund? Need an answer right away!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.