Home Forums Themes Support Financial – Business and Financial WordPress Theme Logo uploaded but not changing on live site

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hi

From what I understand i changed in general options less designs on. Then i changed the logo and favicon. now the favicon changed but the logo is the same. Did i do something wrong?

Hi

Logo doesn’t change when i upload it . The favicon changes but not the logo.

And the colours dont change in style options

Hi guy,

Another way, you can change the logo in Metabox settings – at the bottom of the page.

If the result still the same, please give us your Admin Login info, we will assist you.

About the colors, you can change it by using Custom CSS from Theme Options.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

the same happened with me. After several tests, my host support concluded that it may be by the plugin of visual composer.

Hi there,

We didn’t do anything on your site (http://metis.co.za/), we even didn’t have your Admin info, so we don’t know what is happening with it.

Thanks,
      Sophie

Sorry, I mistake, my fault.

Could you please give us your Admin Login info? And remember set your next reply as private reply. We will check the issue and assist you.

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

The same problem is faced by me as well and no luck how to even raise this issue having 6 months support as well. Can anyone help pls.

Hi coretegra,

Please open the new ticket to let me know what you are facing.
      And please give me your Admin info?
      We will check and resolve it for you.

Thanks!

I have no idea! and now my website is completely not showing anything. Do you know why this is happening?

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.