Home › Forums › Themes Support › Financial – Business and Financial WordPress Theme › Logo uploaded but not changing on live site
- February 21, 2017 at 4:57 PM #3709
From what I understand i changed in general options less designs on. Then i changed the logo and favicon. now the favicon changed but the logo is the same. Did i do something wrong?
- February 21, 2017 at 6:43 PM #3710
Logo doesn’t change when i upload it . The favicon changes but not the logo.
- February 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM #3712
And the colours dont change in style options
- February 22, 2017 at 7:42 AM #3729
Another way, you can change the logo in Metabox settings – at the bottom of the page.
If the result still the same, please give us your Admin Login info, we will assist you.
About the colors, you can change it by using Custom CSS from Theme Options.
- February 25, 2017 at 3:47 AM #3770
the same happened with me. After several tests, my host support concluded that it may be by the plugin of visual composer.
- March 1, 2017 at 2:31 PM #3849
We didn’t do anything on your site (http://metis.co.za/), we even didn’t have your Admin info, so we don’t know what is happening with it.
- March 1, 2017 at 2:35 PM #3851
- March 1, 2017 at 2:41 PM #3852
Sorry, I mistake, my fault.
Could you please give us your Admin Login info? And remember set your next reply as private reply. We will check the issue and assist you.
- March 14, 2017 at 7:32 PM #4222This reply has been marked as private.
- September 28, 2017 at 12:17 PM #9311
The same problem is faced by me as well and no luck how to even raise this issue having 6 months support as well. Can anyone help pls.
- September 28, 2017 at 1:11 PM #9317
Please open the new ticket to let me know what you are facing.
And please give me your Admin info?
We will check and resolve it for you.
- March 1, 2017 at 2:20 PM #3847
I have no idea! and now my website is completely not showing anything. Do you know why this is happening?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.