Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme logo resize, social media icon size/bigger media bar

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there i am hoping you can help me.. i already tried to chang ethe logo size with enable less for theme and upload it again but its not working. I have a logo in the center like homepage5 demo.. but the logo doesnt seem to change in size. I can change the number of pixels but the area of the logo becomes bigger but the actual logo does not?? on the desktop version its still tiny but then on the mobile version it does increase in size? can you help me figure this out??

The other question i have.. in the header bar where on the demo page you have the currency sign.. i have put my social media icons.. but the sizes are waay too small how can i make it bigger?? or how can i make the bar bigger so i can make the sizes of the icons bigger too?

Thanks for your help!

Hi Husky Tours,

Thanks for reaching us!
      We changed these problems for you.
      Please check back again!

Thank you its bigger now.. but its a bit deformed unfortunately… can you let me know how i can fix the size of the logo myself? or is it very complicated? Since right now the logo is squeezed.. its not looking so nice..Can you fix it or let me know how i can?

THanks

Hi again,

You can go to Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS and change it like you want.
      http://prntscr.com/itp1kz
      Because your logo is small so when we enlarge it, it will be deformed.

I am having trouble with my deer smart theme. I need to be able to have spacing under my logo as right now part of my logo is overtop of the menu bar.

Please help

Hi davidcouellette ,

To resolve the Instagram issue, please activate this template and edit page to edit the Instagram shortcode to show this.
      This is latest version for you. Please download it!
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1m34mpf9dRunJjmYAM9PXb5fkLm09cjmP?usp=sharing
      Hope you can resolve this soon!
      If you have any trouble, please back with us!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.