Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme Logo on Home02 Not Updating

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I can get the logo to update on some of the other pages, but not on Home02 for some reason and the header/logo is still moving even though I selected it to be fixed.

Also, why when I change the header, does it not update across the board on all pages? Even when I change the header on the Shop page to match the Home page it doesn’t update? How do I get this to work and make all the pages match up?

I changed the settings in WooCommerce so that the $ shows on the left instead of the right, but looking at my Shop page it still shows it on the right. I have cleared my cache and history and still not updating.

How do I get rid of the Family Events Wines image in the left column?

Okay I got the header fixed on Home02, but I don’t want the header to move and snap. I want it to stay at the top and I can’t figure this out.

I need to figure out how to change the header globally still.

I figured out the $ issue as well as how to delete that image on the Shop page.

Hi,

Sorry for longtime reply.

Could you please give me FTP login

I’ll fix it for you

Thanks for your waiting.

This reply has been marked as private.

http://thomasallenwine.com/index.php/about-us/

This theme is one of the worst themes I have dealt with and it is jenky and messed up it is ridiculous and your support reply time is terrible. How do I get a refund?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.