Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Logo not showing

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I have changed the logo according to the guide, but it doesnt change. I still have the default logo. The favicon changes, but not the logo.

please advise

BR

Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Because I don’t know what to be filled here: http://prntscr.com/fgd9rq, so I will guide you.

– Theme Options > Logo: Upload your logo here
      – Meta-box > Header tab > Custom logo: Check if this field has logo link. Please leave it empty if you want to get the logo from Theme Options. Upload new logo link if you need a different logo for a certain page.

Thank you for reaching us!

Hi Sophie,

the question is “what is fourteen minus two” a random calculation question. google translate the question swedish to english and answer in digits (that is “12” for this example) if you need access.

I have uploaded the logo, and I’m not sure what you mean by meta box but at the bottom the page editor i have browsed for the logo under header – costume logo, but no luck. Is that what you meant?

thanks

/ Mattias

Hi Mattias,

Sorry for the issue.

I’ve checked and found that I should upload another theme for you. For some reasons, we have to set hard logo on code. But an error happened when I was doing it. It’s about max_upload_size

Therefore, please give us your FTP login details. We will upload theme via FTP.

Thank you for your patience!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi!
      It is working right now!
      I deactivate “WP Super Cache” plugin. You should deactivate it when you make changes, and re-activate it when you finish all.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.