Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme logo and meny

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there

I have a a couple of problems I can’t seem to solve myself and i hope you can help me:
      1. I cant’t manage to get the logo to show at the homepage. I’ve uploaded the logo but it just doesn’t work. Please advice

2. For some reason ( I don’t remember why, I started with this site three years ago, slow client) I’ve used “space” to show different brands (varumärken) ad it all looks good. BUT… the meny doesn’t work when clicking on a brand. I’m trying to find a way to use another meny but I can’ find. There got to be a way to get back to the home page. Which?

3. Yesterday I was going crazy since the header in pages ( used for the different treatments – “våra behandlingar”) was blocking the text on the upper part of the page. Now, when looking at it today it all seems ok though. Strange but i hope it will stay that way.

Thank’s for helping
      Kind regards
      /Knut

Hi Knut,
      1: ( Logo ) We have fixed for you.
      2: Please share screenshots.

Wow, that was fast. Thank you!

When scrolling down to “varumärken” (screen1) and then clicking on a brand (screen2) the meny doesn’t work and I can’t find a way to change the meny

Sorry, the files where to large New ones here.

Unfortanetly, the problem with the header covering the text on pages is back ( screen3)

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there.

Just wanted to give you a small reminder about the above 🙂

Kind regress
      /Knut

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.