- December 4, 2017 at 7:19 AM #11448
When I click “blog” i’m redirected off my website and to, http://bencher.jwsuperthemes.com/
How do I link up my blog & the posts to my website?
Also, where and how do I edit/customize the blog section? I would like the menu bar to appear as the rest of my website.
Screen shots attached.
Thanks!December 4, 2017 at 3:32 PM #11463
Thank you for contact us,
1. You have a wrong config in your menu: http://prntscr.com/hisqn1
2. Setting in page setting is not necessary. It is only necessary when you want to have a different page than the rest. http://prntscr.com/hiss6p.
You only need to change it once in the Theme Options http://prntscr.com/hist1h and http://prntscr.com/histcn.
Thank you for waiting us! If you have anyproblem, please back with us.
ps: All setting in page setting will overwrite global setting in Theme Option, so if you want all page is same setting, please set it to “global” of NULL (nothing) as default!December 4, 2017 at 5:32 PM #11468
Thank you for your quick follow up.
I still have a couple of questions:
1. How do I change the blog template/layout? For instance like the layout shown on the screen shot attached.
2. The design on the RIGHT hand menu appears slightly broken/off (see screen shot) Can you please re-align the design? 🙂
3. How do I link my social media pages with the icons on my menu bar? (See screen shot)
Thank you for your amazing help!December 5, 2017 at 7:56 AM #11483
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.