Home Forums Themes Support Organiko – Farm & Food Business WordPress Theme Issues with payment section in woocommerce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I had our payment gateway system functional until now but suddenly there is an error. After clicking on the “proceed to check out” button, it is not going to payment gateway. I believe the payment gateway by itself doesn’t have any errors. I have also tried enabling and disabling the feature several times to see if that helps. Can you please look into this.

Also, I would like the shipping fee to be based on the weight of the product. I have tried integrating some third party plug ins but they are not functioning properly. Is there any such feature in this theme which I can utilize.

Hi,
      In the above message, I have been able to figure out the former issue with regards to the functionality of the payment gateway and checkout.

Thus, I request your support only for the following-
      I would like the shipping fee to be based on the weight of the product. I have tried integrating some third party plugins but they are not functioning properly. Is there any such feature in this theme which I can utilize.

Thank you!

Hi Mounika,

Sorry when we saying you that we can’t support with this problem.
      Because it is a customization and it also related to the third plugin.
      Our support service has some limited.
      Hope you can understanding for us!
      If you have any trouble with our theme, please back here with us!
      Thanks!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I just need to know if there is any built-in plugin in this theme that can help me set my shipping charges according to the weight of the product.

Hi Mounika,

Sorry! Our theme no has this function.
      Please search for some another plugin allows gain it.
      Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.