Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme invalid menus

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

see attachment. I recently deactivated and deleted my theme because there was this issue among many other because i was trying to populate the page and did not know how to. But reinstalling has not fixed this problem among many others.

Is there a way to delete the template and reinstall so that i have a clean fresh start?

Perhaps i installed incorrectly?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching us and sorry to here that.

Do you think you can share admin access to your site so we can take a better look?

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

yogabranches.com
      yogabranches
      worl0g1n

this is the response i got from my host. see attached. i have done as they have instructed. Please let me know if this helps.They also said to try the followig if it does not work. but lets just do one thing at a time.
      You can also change other PHP variables from cPanel under “Select PHP Version -> Switch to PHP Options”.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

This is kind of something that we cannot touch on. Just please increase these values and get back to us: http://prnt.sc/enfkez (contact your host and ask them to do it for you, we cannot, you cannot, only hosting provider can)

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Ok i have made the changes, can you please help me to continue to fix my template now.

DO i need to deactivate it and reinstall again?
      BEcause there is the issue stilll of the inavalid menues.

thanks

I can see no invalid menu now. Please keep it! We’ve re-installed the theme and imported demo data for you already. If you have any trouble, please don’t hesitate to open a new topic.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.