Home Forums Themes Support Resto – Restaurant & Cafe WordPress Theme Internal Server Error when trying to install plugins

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I manage to install and activate most required plugins but eventually I get an Internal server error.

In addition, I receive a “Download failed. Not found” message when trying to install YITH WooCommerce Quick View.

Hi loyalblue,

Thanks for reaching us!
      The Internal server error is a host’s problem.
      So, please contact to your host to ask them resolve this for you.
      Thanks!

Ok.

How about the second part to my question, i.e. failure to download YITH WooCommerce Quick View?

In addition, unrelated to the above, I get this message “Your theme (Resto) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

Thanks.

[quote quote=12153]Ok.

How about the second part to my question, i.e. failure to download YITH WooCommerce Quick View?

In addition, unrelated to the above, I get this message “Your theme (Resto) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

Thanks.[/quote]

Perhaps related?

Can you please check whether this file exists on your server?

https://jwsuperthemes.com/plugins/yith-woocommerce-quick-view.1.1.4.zip…

It shouldn’t be such a tedious task.

Regards.

Hi loyalblue,

Please ignore the message above!
      That is old version of the Woocommerce plugin.
      But it is a stable version.
      We will update it after.
      It won’t influence to your site.
      About the YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin, please resolve all issue form host firstly.
      Thanks!

Thank you for your response.

All other issues have been resolved. Host increased PHP memory limit.

Hi loyalblue,

We installed the YITH WooCommerce Quick View plugin for you.
      You can import the demo data now!
      If something wrong, please don’t hesitate contact us!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.