Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi! I downloaded the theme Ethan from Themeforest and tried to install. Didn’t work.

When uploading the file ethan.zip through the WordPress dashboard, it doesn’t finish the upload. I get the message “server error”.

After copying the “ethan” folder to …/wp-content/themes/ through FTP, instantly the login access to WP throws a misconfiguration Error. “The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.”
      Not even able to view WP dashboard.

How to sort this?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. This is problem host. Please, try install other theme for test.

Please, also check PHP version. It should 5.4.x or greater. Send admin login info to us. We will check and assist you.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Please, send admin WordPress info to us. Did you install a other theme? Is it ok?
      It is problem host. Please, send admin login to us. We will check and assist you.

Hi,

I can’t login. It shows: ERROR: Invalid username. Lost your password?

Please, check PHP version. It should 5.4.x or greater. You can contact support host and request them increase version.

Hi Jayaker,

It seems that these issues come from your host. Please contact with your host provider to resolve it. After that, We will help you install the theme, and import the dummy data for your site.
      Waiting for feedback from you.

Thanks!

Hi jayaker,

We only want to help you finish website as soon as possible. But in fact, you have any trouble with the host.

1. When I try to install the theme, I received this message.
      http://prntscr.com/g8jr7a
      2. When I activate the default theme, after that I install a plugin. That plugin is installed fail.

So I recommend you should contact your host to resolve this issue firstly. After that we will assit you.

Regards.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.