Home Forums Themes Support Vineyard WordPress Theme Images not visible in slider revolution

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Images(gif,jpg,png) that i add to slider revolution are not visible in safari, chrome or mobile. they are only visible in Firefox.

Tried disabling cache, changing lazy load type, conflict mode, and in debug mode it gives me

textalign:[‘inherit’,’inherit’,’inherit’,’inherit’] responsive_offset:on basealign:slide type:image height:[‘none’,’none’,’none’,’none’] width:[‘full’,’full’,’full’,’full’] y:33 x:94 startclasses:tp-caption tp-resizeme isparallaxlayer:false slideid:rs-2 inframeindex:0 outframeindex:1 hoverframeindex:-1 frames_added:true _responsive:on _respoffset:on _ba:slide _gw:1600 _gh:792 _lig:none _column:none _row:none _ingroup:true _isgroup:false _nctype:image _cbgc_auto:false _cbgc_man:false _slideid:rs-2 _id:slide-2-layer-15 _slidelink:false _togglelisteners:false layertype:image _groupw:1600 _grouph:0px eow:1600 eoh:197 calcx:78 calcy:27 static_layer_timeline_time:undefined current_timeline_time:0.611 _gsTransformTo:false active:true animdirection:in visibleelement:true current_frame:0 last_frame_started:0

where the image should be

Hi gourmetaficionado,

We tested on the browsers. And we noticed that the revolution slider is work well.
      Could you please send me some screenshot.

Thanks!

Please find some screenshots attached.

The logo visible inside the slide is from Firefox

The other 2 screenshots where this logo is missing are from an iPhone and Safari on a mac

thanks

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

This is a 3rd party plugin so you can look up information about the above error from 3rd party.

I think the effect of hover parallax is not working on safari

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.