Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello

I found another problem with the theme. I used the sample pages to built my own, I also uploaded images in the same size you presented in the sample pages. But after changing the screen width to smaller one, I found out that the images are not changing their sizes and they look like presented in the screenshot. Could you please solve this problem? What should I do about it?

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Could you please send me the link which leads to two attachments?

Thanks!

Hey, I’ve noticed this problem on multiple pages, but here is the exact one I showed you in the print screen: http://folkowydwor.pl/apartamenty/

Btw. have you changed something in the style.css sheet? I have been working for hours on li/ul css and I’ve finally created the style I need and now it’s gone… I’ve checked the lines I wrote and they are there but maybe you changed something else?

Are you changing something right now on my page? There is another change that I didn’t want – one of the widgets in the footer is gone and second one looks different (margins are not well set). I hope that after you’re finished it’s all going to be back on its place otherwise I’ve only wasted time setting up this theme… :/

Nope! We don’t change any thing on your site right now.

Please try to switch to Parent theme and the problem will go.

Kind Regards,

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.