Home Forums Themes Support Blance – Clean, Minimal WooCommerce WordPress Theme Image Gallery URL to external link

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

Can I get some help with making the alternative text clickable to an external link?

I have the WP gallery custom links installed so I can put links to my photos but the masonry gallery images doesn’t seem to let me so I’ll have to have another approach.

I have to give credit to my images so if I could get some help then this would be great. I’ve attached the following issues below.

It appears that for the galleries it automatically shows the “Alternative text” so if possible I would like to have the alternative text clickable to a link I specify. I have already installed the WP Gallery custom links so I can include a link for each photo.

Also there are a few fixes I need assistance with on the gallery itself which is also attached in the pictures.

Regards,
      Alan

Hi huangalan88,

You can use this shortcode.
      http://prntscr.com/jcnps0
      If something wrong, please back with us!
      Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry it turns out my photos didn’tt attached in the previous post because it was too big. Please see pictures and refer back to my previous post.

If possible, I’d like to have the follow for my website because using a portfolio for my lookbook makes it much more work when I can simply show pictures with the url.

Regards,
      Alan

This reply has been marked as private.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

If you want to show URL, you can use the shortcode above what we advice you should use.
      We tried this, and it works well.
      http://prntscr.com/jd01mt
      About shortcode that you mentioned above, in our demo we don’t use this shortcode.
      It is only available in our core before that.
      It ‘s only fit with another theme.
      So it isn’t a bug.
      Thanks!

Hello,

I see, okay i’ll use the shortcode you’ve provided but is there a way so that when you click on the picture, only a lightbox shows up? and when people click on the picture again then it sends them to the url I’ve provided?

I will be uploading hundreds of photos so I don’t want to create a portfolio for every single image… I just want a quick way for my customers to scroll through the photos without having to keep navigating from page to page.

Regards,
      Alan

Hi again,

Sorry!
      This template haven’t had the function that you want.
      So you can custom for this.
      Thanks!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.