- June 28, 2018 at 9:36 PM #17022
- June 29, 2018 at 9:41 AM #17031
- June 29, 2018 at 2:10 PM #17035
Many thanks for your answer. However, my questions was different. I would like to know, how to get rid of that effect on the photo, not the header. The page header is actually turned off. See attached what I mean.
Some of the products jump up behind the main header. Any fix for this? See attached and link here: http://www.bevelini.com/condiments/
Any way of removing those ‘arrows’ underneath the products. Don’t seem to have any function of them. Also attached.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 29, 2018 at 3:17 PM #17040
Could you please send us Admin login detail?
We will check and assist you resolve it.
- June 29, 2018 at 3:43 PM #17042This reply has been marked as private.
- June 29, 2018 at 4:52 PM #17043
We fixed these issues for you.
However, we noticed that you imported the demo data incorrectly.
So your site lacked some elements. It will difficult for you in the build site process.
We advise you should do it once again.
Please follow this video to import by 1-click!
But, please notice that you will lose all content that you build before that.
If you have any trouble, please back here with us!
- July 10, 2018 at 5:16 PM #17409This reply has been marked as private.
- July 11, 2018 at 7:48 AM #17425
As we said, you imported the demo data unsuccessful.
Please re-import again!
If something wrong, please back here with us!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.