Home Forums How to use One-Click Import Demo Data

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 64 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by Avatar tprescott 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Hi Caco,

I’ve tried again and successful. Now you can config your site.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
    Sophie

Thank you for your time, I tried it on another host and it worked well also.

Great Caco 😀

Wish you would have a very beautiful & functional website.

Best Regards,
    Sophie

I’m having trouble installing the sample database on my website, when I click the “Import sample data” button the back end directs to the front end with the message below:
    Not Found

The requested URL / wp-admin / void (0); Was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Hi Nathan,

Please, send admin WordPress info to us (Set as private reply). We will check and assist you. Have a good day.

This reply has been marked as private.

hello i need all upload content for a demo, please upload them to mega/ or another file sharing web

Hi benitoil,

Could you please give me your Admin info? We import the dummy data for your site.

Thanks!

Hi aminul-haque,

Thanks for reaching us!
    With this issue please contact your host to request increase the max execute time value.
    After that, you can use one click to import the dummy data.

Thanks!

Hi Thanks for your reply.
    I can’t have access to php.ini so I tried importing the data manually. I could have the main menu in place but I still can’t get the category menu, top bars and widgets working properly. I want to make my homepage look like the one in Themeforest Demo. Can you help me please? Login details are the same as previous message.

Thanks a lot.

Hi again,

You can config to show product at here.
    http://prntscr.com/gbvy8z
    (Edit page -> Edit Product Carousel -> choose the categories -> Save -> Click button Update)
    I noticed that your site still need to resolve some issue.
    So, Could you please send me FTP info? We will fix it for you.

Thanks!

Hi,

i have trouble installing the demo content. PHP settings seems to be allright.
    – With WordPress-Importer installed i get a fatal error running the one click demo install (Cannot redeclare wordpress_importer_init() previously declared /wp-content/plugins/wordpress-importer/wordpress-importer.php:1209) in wp-content/themes/petta/framework/admin/sample/wordpress-importer/wordpress-importer.php on line 2245)
    – Uninstalling WordPress Importer Plugin and running demo import again: No errors in php error log, but the xhr request still gets a 500, the response stops with “<br />Medien “178H” already exists.<br />” – but no pages or blogs are being generated.

Help please…

Hi TheLexxxx,

Please open your ticket and give me your Admin info.
    We will check and get back to you later.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I have followed your instructions to edit my wp-config.php and the sample data import still isn’t working. Could you please help? I added:

define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘3000M’);
    ini_set(‘memory_limit’,’256M’);
    ini_set(‘max_execution_time’,300);

Thanks,
    Bridget.

Hi Bridget,

How to use One-Click Import Demo Data:

How to use One-Click Import Demo Data

Editing wp-config.php. Some hosts may not allow this settings.You should contact support host.

Please, create new topic and send admin login info. We will check and assist you.

Hi mati,

Thanks for reaching us!
    Could you please open your ticket and send us Admin login detail?
    We will check and import the demo data for you.
    Thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.