Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme How to update the "WPBakery Visual Composer" plugin

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author

Hello:

WPBakery Visual Composer current version is 5.0.1

The latest version 5.2.1

How to update the “WPBakery Visual Composer” plugin

Hi welead,

Thank you so much for using our theme.

About Visual Composer​. You do not need active or take care about that message active. You can update Visual Composer​ with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with Visual Composer​ (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a Visual Composer​. The Visual Composer​ come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

How to update latest plugin:

Thanks!

Hello,

Because I did not find the “WPBakery Visual Composer” plugin in the updated theme

and did not see you say the plugin folder

So I do not know how to update

I do not intend to update automatically

So what should i do?

Hi again,

Could you please give me Admin + FTP info?
      We will check and get back to you later.

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi again,

I have visited your site!
      And I noticed that the Visual Composer plugin is Work well now.
      I don’t know why do you want to update it?
      But if you want to update this plugin, it means you must update the theme, or you must buy the license for using the latest Visual Composer version.
      Please ignored this recommendation, we will update the new version in the next time.

Thanks!

Hello:

ok, look forward to your new version

Thank you for your reply

Thank you so much for using our theme.

About Revolution Slider. You do not need active or take care about that message active.
      You can update Revolution Slider with the license code. BUT, buying a theme which is bundled with Revolution Slider (like our themes) does not mean that you also buying a license for a Revolution Slider. The Revolution Slider come bundled with the theme files and you don’t have to buy or register it. We provide updates on a regular basis after we test the plugin for theme compatibility we include it in the latest theme version, you can find it in /plugins folder.

http://prntscr.com/ak4jhk

So you just don’t have a license key and can’t get automatic updates. You can purchased on there : http://codecanyon.net

We bought an extended license to be able include it in our theme, and we own only one license key (as well as in case with single license), theme buyers are not allowed to use that key.

To update our plugin include on our theme. Please delete current version then click re-install on top message about plugin requires. Thanks and let me know if you need another assistants!

Similar for Visual Composer.

How to update latest plugin:

Hello:

I encountered a problem

WPBakery Visual Composer plug-in, there is no way to use some of the features

Functions such as word sittings in the text size (h2, h5), I can not switch

Is not the theme and plug-ins are not compatible with the problem?

Hi again,

Please me more details what do you want to change!
      And give us your WordPress login details.
      We will check this for you.
      You can send us some screenshot to more clarify.

Thanks!

Hi again,

Sorry about this!
      Could you please send me your FTP login details once again.
      Seems like you forgot to send us your hostname.
      Waiting for your response!

Hi again,

Please send us your hostname to connect to your folder.

Thanks!

Hi!
      I has updated Visual Composer to version 5.4.2, your problem has resolved.
      Thank you for contact us! And so sorry for the mess!

If you want to update Visual Composer (new name is
      WPBakery Page Builder) and Slider Revolution you can deactivate it, delete it. and reinstall it here: http://prntscr.com/h8lza2
      Thank you!

Hi,

Understood,Thank you very much for your help.

Hi,

Understood,Thank you very much for your help.

Viewing 17 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.