Home Forums Themes Support Paradise – Multipurpose Spa & Beauty WordPress Theme How to modify the bt-title-bar-wrap (HOME text)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author

Dear developer!

Where and how can I change the HOME text in this

bt-title-bar-wrap </ div>

Additionally I will send you an image as soon as you can see what I mean!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi again,
      Please send a text or image that you want to change.
      We will change it for you.

Thanks!

Hi!

I would like to change this: Főoldal

Please tell me where I find that if I want to change it at another time, I can change it quickly and easily.

Thank you very much.

Hi zedboy,

We changed it for you.
      Please check it!
      Thanks!

Dear Hoa!

Thanks for your help, but be so kind to tell me that you did it, so I can not rewrite the Services menu item. I would like to have change Szolgáltatásaink.

I’m looking forward to your answer.

Regards, Zed

Attachments:

Hi again,

I can see you changed it successfully!
      http://prntscr.com/hz9fig
      If you need more assistance, please back with us!

I’m in the same situation, could you please advise where to change it? (Please don’t do it for, me just tell me which file, which line it is in)

Thank you!

Please also note, that on the services category pages, the title of the last service is pulled to the title bar, not the title of the services category. Plase help me fix that (Don’t do it instead of, me just advise where to change it)

Hi bala92,
      You want change this, right?
      http://prntscr.com/kb354f
      Please confirm once again with us!
      Thanks!

I want to translate all breadcrums (except Home which could be translated by Loco translate plugin), and want to change the title text from the last uploaded service to the services category.

Hi again, Please install the Loco plugin to translate into your language. And then, if you have any trouble, you can please back here. We will assist you translate some text that you can’t change them.

Have you read the previous messages? Please read them first!

Those strings are not translateable by translating plugins, this is why the ticket has been opened (and I also mentioned this). Please assist me how to change them, and read the former messages thorougly, instead of ingoring me for a few more days with general useless answers.

Thank you

Hi again, Please install the Loco plugin to translate into your language. And then, if you have any trouble, you can please back here. We will assist you translate some text that you can’t change them.

I beg, read please. I have installed the Loco translate plugin, but there’s only one breadcrumb string which can be translated (‘Home’), which means the others cannot be translated by the plugin (suprisingly this is why this ticket has been opened in the first case). Even though you have said – “We will assist you translate some text that you can’t change them” multiple times, you don’t seem to be assisting at all.

Please help, and read the previous messages! Thank you!

Hi again,
      Please send us Admin login detail and please check your site!
      We can’t access it anymore.
      http://prntscr.com/kcp9kl
      Thanks!

Me, a few comments earlier (please read this thread!): “Plase help me fix that (Don’t do it instead of me, just advise where to change it)”

Hi bala92,

Yes, we will show you how to do that.
      But please send us Admin info firstly!
      We can’t check if we can’t login to your site.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi bala92,

1. Please change text ‘Services’ in the Breadcrumbs here.
      http://prntscr.com/kda1t2
      2. Sorry! We still can’t understanding your opinion. Could you please let us know more detail?
      Sorry for this inconvenience and thanks for your patience!

Thank you for the breadcrumb solution 🙂

I have attached a photo explaining the second issue.

Let’s say I’m on the ‘Massages’ services category page, where I can see all massages. I would expect a title bar here saying ‘Massages’. Instead of this expected, SEO friendly behaviour, the title of latest uploaded service shows up there, let’s say ‘Manager Massage’, which looks weird on the top of the all massages page. I would like to see the title of the actual services category as the page title.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hi bala92,

We changed it for you.
      Please check back!
      Thanks!

Thank you!

Please note, that even though the original issue has been solved, a new issue has been created.

The title text of the single service page has been disappeared now.

Could you please get it back for me, keeping everything else in its place?

Thank you!

Photo reattached

Attachments:

Hi again,
      We fixed the issue for you.
      Please check back!
      Thanks!

Perfect, thank you!

Viewing 25 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.