Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello the documentation is saying there should be a button under tools->demo content install to import demo data. This button is missing. Also it says to install manually you have to manually import content.xml which is also missing from the files I downloaded. Can you help me with theme demo import ?

Also i tried to reset everything and try to install theme and plugins , and when tried to activate all plugins I get the error below :

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function log_action() on null in /home/madicon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/userpro/addons/social/functions/log-actions.php:27 Stack trace: #0 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): userpro_sc_new_post(‘publish’, ‘new’, Object(WP_Post)) #1 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(4036): do_action(‘transition_post…’, ‘publish’, ‘new’, Object(WP_Post)) #4 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/post.php(3496): wp_transition_post_status(‘publish’, ‘new’, Object(WP_Post)) #5 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/includes/contact-form.php(843): wp_insert_post(Array) #6 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/settings.php(147): WPCF7_ContactForm->save() #7 /home/madicon/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): wpcf7_instal in /home/madicon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/userpro/addons/social/functions/log-actions.php on line 27

OK i installed demo import addon from Unyson plugin which your documentation does not mention .
      I started the demo import and I get this message

The execution failed. Please check error.log
      Please help

Hi ildrosos,
      Thanks for reaching us!
      Could you please send us FTP info (FTP server, FTP Password, FTP Username)?
      We will check and fix it for you.
      Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.