Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme How to I change the Title displayed on single product pages

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      Is there a way to have a custom title displayed on my single product pages? My archive page has a custom title but my single product pages currently shows SHOP. It is the H1 tag for the page so that hurts me for SEO.

Thank you
      I have 4 single product pages, here is one:
      Live Rock For Sale

Hi again,

Please add these line at Custom CSS. (Theme Options -> Custom CSS)

.title-bar .page-title, .woocommerce div.title-bar .page-title {
          padding-top: 150px;
      }

The text at the title bar is H1 Tag. You want to change it, right?
      Please tell me more clearly. And give us your WordPress login details exactly.

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

My issue with the H1 and H2 tags on the shop pages is that it is hurting the pages SEO.
      I can leave the title as H1 so long as I can change it from “SHOP”

Here’s a pic of what is currently H1 and H2 on that page. As you can see from it Everything right now set as H2 is all useless words and not what I want as H2.

I can use the titles in my product description as H2, but setting them as H2 is showing them even smaller than having them as H3, and then it looks funny being a small H2

Maybe the site is loading wrong font? Google speed tester says I’m loading way too many fonts and that is slowing down my site, I don’t know, I can solve this on my own.

Please help! Thank you 🙂

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.