- October 28, 2016 at 7:57 AM #832
Welcome to JWSTheme’s Support Center
Please make sure you include the following information for quick and smooth support:
Providing all of the information above is the fastest way to get support! We really care about customer support services and guarantee to response to all support topics within 24 hours on weekday (a bit longer over weekend). Due to different timezone, you may get very fast response when we are available; our timezone is: GMT+6
- Purchase Code ( Find purchase code )
If you do not include a purchase code, we may request this information as our first response.
- Link to your site.
If something isn’t working, please send us a link to the page where it isn’t working.
- Include Admin login info, links related and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us! The fastest way for us to help is for us to view your backend setup.
- What theme version installed. If the theme has issues, please tell us the theme version you’re having trouble with.
- Prepare your installation
Switch to the TwentyFifteen theme before you create the ticket. Please test this before opening your ticket so we can know if there’s a conflict that needs to be resolved.
Thank you so much for purchasing our theme! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we offer:
June 20, 2017 at 3:54 AM #6644
- Please be sure that you have read the documentation, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please open a public topic , instead of set as private reply, if your ticket doesn’t contain any sensitive information. Doing so will enable others to help you out with your issue, and find the solution to their own issue, in case they are experiencing the same, or a similar problem.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow within 24 hours to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Before asking questions, please make sure you search through the open topic to see if your question has already been answered, which means that you might not need to wait at all to get an answer.
- Support deals with the installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, bug fixes, and small modifications within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes.
- You have to understand that you buy the item as it is. If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. We are always here to give small tips and advice, I even write full blocks of CSS codes sometimes, because we will be happy to help you.
- Post as much information as you can on your requests: links and screenshots are always welcome! Provide us with all the information you can give us!
The problem that I am having is that my site does not look like the demo. I have already submitted a support ticket, but it’s taking forever. I am losing money and traffic.June 21, 2017 at 7:34 AM #6686
Thank you for using our theme and sorry for this thread.
Could you please give me your Admin info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.September 25, 2017 at 6:43 AM #9106September 25, 2017 at 8:18 AM #9119
Thanks for reaching us!
1. I see the favicon is work well now.
2. I have changed it for you.
3. You can go to Theme Options -> Shop Setting -> Single product to disable it.
5. You can disable the title bar at Theme Options -> Title bar -> Choose turn off the title bar.
7. Please go to Pages -> All page -> Delete the pages that you don’t use them.
10. Please add some CSS lines at Custom CSS
4, 6, 8, 9 Please give me your FTP info. We will resolve it for you.
Thanks!September 25, 2017 at 8:34 AM #9120September 26, 2017 at 9:13 AM #9180
4,5,6. If fixed for you.
8. Page shop is selected as the default page of woocommerce so it will display all your products . http://prntscr.com/gppxh9
9. I do not understand your problem can you explain more or give me a more visual imageSeptember 26, 2017 at 3:55 PM #9212September 26, 2017 at 4:03 PM #9215September 27, 2017 at 8:13 AM #9246September 28, 2017 at 12:20 PM #9312
I have changed logo in the admin panel but the logo is still not visible on live web. and also not getting thru how to change the slider content. Please help immediately..
- Purchase Code ( Find purchase code )
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.