Home Forums Themes Support Resto – Restaurant & Cafe WordPress Theme How do I set the future day of an event?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

After setting up the post date with a future time the publish button will be changed into Schedule button, WordPress does not publish it.
      Any solution?

Hello there,

Sorry for the thread that you are facing. Could you please let me check the issue in your Admin account?

Thank you,
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello there,

Sorry for being silent. We are going to resolve the issue. Please wait a while and we will be back.

Thank you so much for being patient with us,
      Sophie

Hello there,

Sorry but could you please give me your link site and a screenshot of the issue?
      This is a solution but I’m not sure if it is helpful for you.

Thank you for waiting for our response!
      Sophie

Hi,
      The link site.
      The problem is the same for all admins, It is not possible to buy a ticket from an event that has already happened.
      Please look for an alternative without plugins, because the theme already includes too many.
      The issue image.

Thanks in advance.
      EmiCantero

Hello there,

Sorry but I couldn’t access your Admin account: http://prntscr.com/dfv3vu

Could you please check it and send us again? And also your FTP info, please!

Thank you so much for being patient with us!
      Sophie

This reply has been marked as private.

Okay, those info are correct (y) Please wait a while for checking and fixing the issue!

Thank you,
      Sophie

Hello there,

Sorry I have not understood your point until now =.=
      This is just a text button, it will display the post with the date publish. It’s not event function. Sorry for this inconvenience!

We will update the new plugin to make it work properly in the next version. The Open Table plugin will be used instead of Form like this.

Temporarily, the solution is to install an event plugin.

Thank you so much for being patient with us!
      Sophie

No,
      I think you misunderstood me before, I do not pretend to sell tickets, I just want the events option to work like in many other places, in other words, showing the events to arrive, not the past, is basic.
      For reservations this Theme is all I want, because in Spain People do not know that it is Opentable.
      Thanks in advance

Hello there,

I understand what you mean. The date text shows the publish date of the post, it doesn’t and couldn’t show the future day. I know this is an inconvenience and not good feature. We will update a better version, at least, so that it could show the future date to arrive.

And here is SOLUTION: We installed a plugin and now it shows the future date exactly. Please take a look at this note

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.