Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Joomla Template Help with multilanguage menus

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Team!

I’m new to H3 framework and SP Page builder and I’m having issues understanding the interaction betewen this two. This is preventing me for correctly configure the template for multilanguage usage.

I have created 3 main menus one for each language I will be using (english-EN, french-FR and portuguese-PT) but I cant make them appear on the pages. I have a language selection menu on top right, but it seems that the template is always using the same menu. It does not change the menu according to the language selecction. The template arrengement I want to use is the Full-With.

Can you please help me with is ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
      João Nunes

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. You can use some language component such as : Falang Component. Here: https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/falang/

Please, follow document that extension.

Hi Team!

Thanks for your reply.

I realy dont have time to go and dig around Helix 3 framework or page builder.
      I need the template to be multilingual with French, English and Portuguese languages.
      I will take care of all translations but I need someone to correctly configure the template for multilanguage usage since I cannot do it properly.

Can you sent me a quote on how much will it cost for you guys to configure the aqua template for multilanguage usage ?
      I will suply you with the backend admin login.

Thanks and Regards,
      João Nunes

Hi João,

You need to translate all your content to French, English and Portuguese languages.
      Do you want to multilingual your web?
      Please, let us know detail requirement: https://jwsuperthemes.com/our-services
      We will check and reply soon

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.