Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme Header not showing correctly

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

First, I have been trying to use Header option 1, but it has been erratic. The logo has always wants to center above the Header causing all kinds of weird behavior. This has been since installation so it was happening even with the Preschool logo. I tried reinstalling the Theme, but nothing. I am using the Child Theme also.

I have also tried to get rid of the Header graphic to have a flat header as an option. I used code from one of your support tickets from another user. So there is the following in custom css. This did not cause the issue, as the centering of the logo happened from the moment of installation.
      .tb-header-wrap .tb-header-menu{
      background-color: #fff;
      padding-bottom: 0;
      }

I don’t know if they are related, but the Mobile Header does not work on the Homepage page, but it does on others. I have tried this on an Android Nexus 6P. All of this might be fixed with the main issue so I included it here.

One last thing. My metabox information for the Header tab is missing options from your support documentation. I included an image on my site. Is this right for the Preschool Theme or am I missing some configuration options? I am running 2.0.0.0 BTW.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Could you please give FTP info, I’ll check it for you

THanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi GenesisR,

Thank you for reaching us and sorry for the problem. Could you please share your FTP info details with us? Your reply above just included Admin info, not FTP.

http://prntscr.com/f6tov9

Hi

I fixed for you, Please check it again

Thanks

Thanks for fixing it. Can you give me a hint on fixing this or is this just a problem that needs to be fixed in later editions of the Theme?I figure this will keep me and others from having to contact you if it shows up again.

The Menu of the Homepage doesn’t seem to work on Mobile devices. It shows up, but does nothing when tapped. It is weird that the menu seems to work on all the other pages though. I guess the two weren’t related as this was happening before you fixed the alignment issue.I have tested on Android devices.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Genesisr,

I’ve tested on Samsung device and see it working properly, just please wait for loading.
      It took a bit time.

It seems to be working now. Thanks.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.