Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Font Styling Issues – Inconsistent With Pages – PAGES NOT UPDATING CSS

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Team,
      TWO ISSUES

1. HAVING GREAT ISSUES WITH CSS CUSTOMISATION – NOT UPDATING AT ALL OR TAKING A LONG TIME.
        • CSS UPDATES – I would prefer to use my child theme CSS Appearance attributes – so that each customisation (class or id) doesn’t appear separately on Page SOurce. These do not seems to update immediately – and sometimes not at all. But if I use Theme>Customise>CSS – styling is still not applied in some instances, eg – Classes Sidebar – Customised Before and After Tags (as seen on page source) but it converts ” to .bg-img h4::before {content: "from$" !important;} meaning it does not apply.
        • Please provide fix so I can add code directly to Child Theme style.css so that these styles can be hidden from page view.
      2. Inconsistent application of Selected Fonts
        • Fonts and Titles are displaying differently to selected Fonts and those displaying on Homepage. Eg. ../classes – CLASS HEADINGS , or ../our-classes – Raymond – title and Schedule/timetable – ie. Timetable Days
        • Menu is styled differently (incorrect fonts) on mobile on pages after home page:
          Most pages display menu as a Serif (Default times) Font for Primary and Secondary menu items, eg. shop

You should have FTP already as well from previous topic help.

Thank you for reaching us and sorry to hear your unexpected news.

When we enter your link Admin, the page turns into 404 Page not found. Please check it and get back to us.

Kind Regards,
      Sophie

Image of font styling inconsistencies

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Sorry for many messages – but there has also been an issue / conflict with theme that does not allow code to “Honor HIDE ROW” within Visual Composer. I have had to resort to HTML Comment Tags – but VC sometimes then Creates rows from Back-end Code
      eg. ../our-classes.php WATCH OUR VIDEOS should be a hidden row – but only achieved with Comment Tag. I would rather hide than delete should I want to add/restore page content in the future.

Method Provided for fixing Schedule Order by Ordering Classes by Date Published(Home Page > Our Schedule) does not appear to be working. I have Classes Organised in ascending order for Both Order and Published/Modified Date and Schedule is still displaying incorrect order. Original Screenshot instructions provided by Loc attached showing instruction.
      View Tuesday on Schedule to understand issue. **Note this issue shows resolved on previous ticket and seemed to be working – but now I am updating Classes for new term – solution does not seem to be working.

Attachments:

Please check your theme ))

Hi Team, Apologies for late reply (we have break here over easter).

• There are still inconsistencies – esp – with Home Page Font Size.
      • Responsive menu is behaving badly for some pages as documented above – see shop page and Individual Product Pages (IN MOBILE VIEW) Font displaying as Serif rather than as default KARLA.
      • Would Prefer Mobile Menu to Adapt Heading Fonts Specified

Second – WHY DOES MY CHILD THEME CSS FILE NOT TAKE EFFECT?? Is this being overridden by JWS Theme Settings. I want my CSS fixes to appear hidden in src view (ie. not available without having to do the usual poking about through style sheets:) )

Issue with Mobile display.

OUR PROGRAMS not displaying – plus overlap of VC Rows.

Attachments:

Previous Post – FOR HOMEPAGE – mobile responsive

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.