Home Forums Themes Support Aqua WordPress Theme Error Messages showing after WooCommerce Update

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

WooCommerce was updated this morning and now I get these error messages on each page. Please see attachment.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the trouble.

This issues seem to me that there was an incompatibility of the theme with the new version of WooCommerce. Therefore, an updating will resolve all.

I should have checked the current version of your theme but I could not visit your Admin site.

If after having the theme updated, the issue still stays, please feel free to get back to us.

Aqua Child Version 2.0.0

This is the current version as there are no outstanding messages telling me to update the theme.

Please see attachment.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

An email from ThemeForest will be sent to you whenever we have an update released.
      And you can check the latest version of the theme as well as what new things on each time updating here: http://prntscr.com/f789gq

Updating the theme via WordPress is very similar to the install process via WordPress.
      Follow the steps below to update your theme via WordPress:

Step 1 – Log into your WordPress Dashboard.

Step 2 – Go to Appearance > Themes.

Step 3 – Deactivate the Aqua Theme by simply activating a different theme. Once you activate a different theme, you can delete the Aqua theme.

Step 4 – Delete the Aqua Theme. Do not worry, your content will not be lost!

Step 5 – Then simply upload the new “Aqua.zip” file in the Appearance > Themes section. Click on the Install Themes tab at the top and choose to upload the zip file. You have this step explained in section: Theme Installation via WordPress.

Documentation: http://docs.jwsuperthemes.com/aqua/

Thank you!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.