Home Forums Themes Support Noraure WordPress Theme Error loading webfont.js, Slowing down Homepage!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hello support,

we just updated the Noraure theme but our homepage is very slow and giving a browser error in Firefox (Mobile), see screenshot attached.
      Looks like its in the them framework..??

Could you help us asap?

Kr. B.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Bart,

Sorry for not replying you earlier.

Firefox may give you a “Warning: Unresponsive script” prompt that says “A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.” This article describes why this could happen and possible solutions and workarounds.

This error is telling you that Firefox thinks that a script may be running out of control and would make Firefox hang if nothing is done. The script could be something on a web page you’re accessing, in an extension you installed, or even Firefox itself.

—-

After having tried with this way, if the issue still happens, please give us your FTP login details, I hope this isn’t related with the theme.

Thank you for waiting for our response!

Could you please give me your FTP info? Please set next reply as private reply. I’ll check and get back to you.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.