Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I just purchase this theme and can’t activate it after installation on wordpress. This the Error am getting

This theme requires the following plugins: JWS Plugins, Learning Online, One Click Demo Import, Redux Framework, Revolution Slider, Slider Revolution Typewriter Effect and Visual Composer.
      This theme recommends the following plugins: Contact Form 7 and Newsletter.
      Begin installing plugins | Dismiss this notice
      Dismiss this notice.
      The active theme is broken. Reverting to the default theme.
      Dismiss this notice.
      ERROR: Stylesheet is missing.

I have tried installing one click demo import and re-uploading the .css styles sheet in the theme again but it failed. Kindly come to my aid thank you

Hi nanaduro30,

You seem to don’t install the required plugins.
      Firstly you have to install them. And then you can import the demo data.

Thanks!

Please the instructions in the documentation isn’t clear. Please provide the list of plugins and all necessary process to complete the installation.

This is what i see

THEME INSTALLATION VIA WORDPRESS
      When you download the theme from Themeforest, you will get an archive file in .zip extension.
      You need to unzip that archive. When done, you should see Eduonline.zip (zip file name can be changed from version to version).

Please, follow the steps below to install Eduonline Theme.

Step 1 – Login to your WordPress Dashboard.

Step 2 – Go to Appearance > Themes. Click Add new button, located at the top of the screen or Add new theme ( see screenshots below ).

Step 3 – Click on Upload button at the top of the screen.

Step 4 – Choose Eduonline.zip.

Step 5 – Wait while the theme is uploaded and installed then activate the theme.

Step 6 – After activating the theme a notice should appear on the top of the screen, click on begin installing plugins ( see screenshots below ).

Step 7 – Select all the plugin,change Bulk Actions drop to Install then click apply ( see screenshots below ).

Step 8 – Congratulation you are ready to use Eduonline, check the Initiate Steps part of our documentation to see what you may want to do before starting to edit your WordPress Site.

Hi,

1, How to install new theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVEWRy-ipf4
      2, How to use one click and config: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvM06kXZiY

Please i gave you access, kindly assist me.

Item Purchase Code:
      d80222fa-2fd1-4958-ba56-037e51f1fa6e

I have to zip files

1. themeforest-19942935-eduonline-education-university-wordpress-theme.zip
      2. themeforest-19942935-eduonline-education-university-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme.zip

The instructions are confusing and not clear please.

Hi again,

I have visited your site already!
      And I noticed that you seem to import the dummy data successfully.
      Please configure to show the posts now.
      If you have any trouble, please contact us!

Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.