Home Forums Themes Support AutoPro – Car Dealer WordPress Theme Error 500 after activating visual composer

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

After activating the visual composer plugin, the site is no longer visible and “500 error” appears. The php is version 5.6 and wordpress is updated to the latest version.Currently the visual composer plugin is disabled because if active the site is not reachable. Can you help me? Thank you

Hi r12studio,

Could you please send us FTP info (FTP server + FTP Username + FTP Password)?
      We will fix error for you.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

News??

Hi again,

We will fix the error for you.
      Please check it again!
      Thanks!

Hello, the problem of the visual composer has been solved. I am sorry to have to report that I have now encountered other problems. I imported the demo files but when I call home the menu the system responds with “Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc () in / home / krplhvts / public_html / wp-content / themes / autopro / framework / shortcodes / product_carousel_thumbnail / product_carousel_thumbnail .php online 64 “. I would like to use the demo to get a starting point for editing …. can you help me again? Thank you

Hi r12studio,

That is alright for you.
      Please check it again!
      Thanks!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.