Home Forums Themes Support Fitness WordPress Theme Double Title Bar and non responsive footer

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I have several concerns that if you can help me please, would be great. Here’s our site: http://www.thejaderoom.com.au/

I can message you privately if you need the login details.

1. I adjusted the size of the header so we can make the logo bigger…but the problem is it’s not responsive. The logo somehow jumps of the bottom of the header. Then even if the Sticky Header is ON, it doesn’t stay on the top most of the time. Is that a glitch?

2. The Footer, on big screens, they are on 4 columns but on mobile, they are not responsive too. Instead of the column going from top to bottom, the columns are still 4 but smaller width. So it looks cramped on a small screen.

3. Can you check the inside pages, how come there are 2 title bars?

The theme has a lot of potential but spacing also can be a problem with the element. But still, good work to your theme. I hope you update it soon.

Will await your answers.

Thanks so much.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi carlashi07,

Sorry for your issue!
      Please give me FTP info (Host name + User + Pass)!.
      We will fix it for you.
      Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

I fixed for you . Please check your site again

Thank you so much for your help. Just one question, can I make the header sticky? I have put it on ON in the settings but it just wouldn’t work. Thanks!

PS
      I posted another message, it’s a different concern so it’s a new topic but I haven’t heard from you guys for 2 days now. I hope I’ll get an answer from you soon. Again, thanks!

Hi again,

I can see it’s alright now.
      Maybe, you configured it successfully.
      If you still have trouble with it, please try to delete cache.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

The theme may have some flaws but you guys at support are great! Thanks again!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.