Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there,

The import process of the demo content took about 3 hours (I install different kind of WordPress themes every week to the same hosting provider, and sometimes there are the ones which are impossible to install, yours seem to be one of those, sorry). Even though I got through the several errors, warnings and parts that the documentation didn’t mention, the footer, testimonial, team and who knows what else content are still missing. Please help me fix that content, or do the demo import from scratch.

Thank you
      Balint

Hi Balint,

Thanks for reaching us!
      We tried to import the demo data for you, but unfortunate we see this message.
      http://prntscr.com/k4k252
      So, please contact your host to ask them resolve it for you firstly.
      Thanks!

The hosting provider informed me that all settings are correct, all I can try is to add this line to wp-config.php

define('ALTERNATE_WP_CRON', true);

However this change couldn’t solve the import problem. I have 20+ WordPress sites at this hosting provider, none of them had this issue with importing demo content.

Could you please process with the import manually, through FTP? (I provided the FTP credentials earlier appended to the URL)

Hi again,

Please try contact your host again!
      Because we still see this message show now.
      Please let them fix for you!
      Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.