Home Forums Themes Support Aqua Joomla Template Custom Fields problem with Virtuemart 3.2.1.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

i upgrade Virtuemart from 3.0.18​ to 3.2.1 and i got Custom fields this custom field problem:

i have about 64 colors in custom field that client can choose which one he wants to order:

The input of colors in costum field is:

Odaberite…;WHITE;GHOST;IVORY;BLANKO; COTTON CANDY;ELEGANCE;NUDE;PINK POWDER; FANTASY; NATURAL DROP;MUD;MOU;MR.BROWN;MICKEY MOUSE;LEMON FRESH;THE SUN;APPLE GREEN;

The client can choose these colors, but in order and invoice the value is always the first string “Odaberite…”, no matter what he choose.

It works OK with Virtuemart version 3.0.18, but when i updated to 3.2.1. i got this problem.

You can see by yourself on http://naj-lo.com.hr/paketi/paketi-s-lampom/kit-start-pro-detail (choose color) and then press DODAJ V KOŠARICO (add to basket) and you will see that if you choose color GHOST or any other in order you will always get ODABERITE…. (first string in costum field).​​

But if i change to default template, then it works. But in Aqua template i have this problem.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting. We will check and update ASAP. After checking and updated VirtueMart, we will submit to ThemeForest. So, you will get new version, which will compatible with Virtuemart 3.2.1

Please, waiting

Regards,

Thank you very much!

BR Miha

Hi,

have you already managed to check this problem?

Best regards,
      Miha

Hi,

Please, use old VirtueMart 3.0.18 . We are working on new version and will release in this month. We sure we will contact to you and update it for you before submit to ThemeForest. Have a good day.

Hi,

i cant wait so long, because i have the webshop which is online and working, but i dont receive the colors which costumer wants. And i cant downgrade joomla back to 3.0.18 version. the only problem is with these custom fields. It cant be so dificult to check and fix this problem.

BR Miha

Hi,

The only problem is with these custom fields. It cant be so difficult to check and fix this problem. I can check via FTP and fix it for you before submit to ThemeForest.
      But your support expired. Please, renew support.

If your item expired, we can guide to you. We can’t support or small custom forever.

Hi,

i renewed support.

Please fix my problem ASAP.

Best regards,
      Miha

Hi,

Please, send FTP info to us ( set as private reply ). We will check and update for you before submit new version to ThemeForest.

Problem will fix: The only problem is with these custom fields.

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Miha,

I got your FTP info. I will check and fix for you : Custom Fields problem with Virtuemart 3.2.1

Please, waiting.

Hi,

We updated AQUA Joomla 1.3.0 and fixed Custom Fields problem with Virtuemart 3.2.1.
      Please, clear cache and access again.

Hi,

working now. Thank you very much.

BR
      Miha

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.