Home Forums Themes Support Preschool WordPress Theme CSS Issues with Child Theme

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Unfortunately I installed the child theme after much of the site setup was already complete and now the CSS is a little broken (a tags, menu and hover colour).

The website uses all the default CSS (to my knowledge), but after activating the child theme, all ‘a’ tag colours changed from white to blue (blue is for hover and selected only). I tried to fix it with custom CSS, but the job is too big. There must be a better way.

Aside from the CSS issue above, are there any other custom settings in the parent theme which need to be moved to the child?

Thank you!
      Rick

Hi Rick,

Thanks for reaching us!
      To change the color please go to Theme Options -> Styling Options.
      Please turn off Less Design before change the color.
      http://prntscr.com/gr0ih1

Thanks!

This reply has been marked as private.

Not only was your first response very late, but it was poor. My question was specific, yet you direct me to a colour settings page with 2 options on it. It is clear you didn’t read my ticket properly or look at the website. On top of this, my follow-up ticket is now 2 days old (not including weekend). I have now waited 6 days for a reasonable response to my ticket.

All I have from support is two broken promises and one poor answer.

I am seriously close to demanding a refund from you and making a formal complaint to Envato.com here in Australia.

I believe you can do better, so I will give you one more chance.

Sorry you answered late

ISSUE 1: I fixed for you
      ISSUE 2:
      child-theme installation will take the whole structure from master to mother so it will not take anything of you

Thank you!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.