Home Forums Themes Support Petta WordPress Theme Coupon in Cart Page not working and Sticky Header

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hello!

Love the new forum support center! Congratulations on getting it up and running so quick!

COUPON
      I am having issue with entering a coupon in the cart page. When you enter a coupon in the cart page it does not register – but when you enter a coupon in the checkout page it works just fine.

For Example – Entering the coupon “example” should give the customer a 100% discount, and allow them to choose a “Free Shipping” option. When it is entered inside the Cart Page, it does not get processed. If the user continues to the checkout page, and uses the coupon option on the top of the page, the 100% discount is applied, as well as the free shipping.

STICKY HEADER
      Also, if you refresh half way down the page, the refreshed page generates a sticky header. This happens on any page within the site.

If you require any further information please let me know. Hope you have a great day! Thanks in advance guys

Warren

Hi!
      Please give us your FTP info ( FTP server, FTP username, Password, port) I will check for you!
      Waiting for you!

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi! All is working for you!
      Have a nice day!

You sir, are awesome! Thank you! Works Great!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.